Courses – Blended Learning
At TMLA we offer blended learning which is e-learning combined with traditional face to face classroom methods. It involves more independent study from the learner and support from the tutor creating a new, hybrid teaching methodology. TMLA has created an online study platform called “Aspire” on which students will work on Tuesdays. Traditional face to face learning sessions will fall across 2 intensive Saturday sessions of six hours each plus two 1-2-1 tutorials.
Blended Learning - Is is for you?
- Greater time flexibility and convenience by working part of the time online from home, office or when travelling.
- Opportunities to interact with tutors and fellow students both in class and online.
- Access to up-to-date resources available via the Web.
- Participate more in class discussions since they can choose environment — online or face-to-face — in which they feel more comfortable.
- 24/7 access to online course materials.
- Opportunity to receive individual and more frequent feedback from the tutors.
- It requires discipline in terms of diary management and time management to keep up to date with the programme schedule.
- It requires a willingness to study independently with only limited direct interaction and discussion with other students when compared to face to face
- Responsibility for learning is focused on the student rather than the tutor. The tutor is there to guide and support but there is less direct input available from the tutor.
To find out more about our professional diploma in marketing, call The Marketing & Leadership Academy on 0845 257 0767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to apply download our application form by clicking the link