Courses – Blended Learning
At TMLA we offer blended learning which is e-learning combined with traditional face to face classroom methods. It involves more independent study from the learner & support from the tutor creating a new, hybrid teaching methodology. TMLA has created an online study platform called “Aspire” on which students will work on Tuesdays. Traditional face to face learning sessions will fall across 2 intensive Saturday sessions of six hours each plus two 1-2-1 tutorials.
Blended Learning - Is is for you?
- Greater time flexibility & convenience by working part of the time online from home, office or when travelling.
- Opportunities to interact with tutors & fellow students both in class & online.
- Access to up-to-date resources available via the Web.
- Participate more in class discussions since they can choose environment — online or face-to-face — in which they feel more comfortable.
- 24/7 access to online course materials.
- Opportunity to receive individual & more frequent feedback from the tutors.
- It requires discipline in terms of diary management & time management to keep up to date with the programme schedule.
- It requires a willingness to study independently with only limited direct interaction & discussion with other students when compared to face to face
- Responsibility for learning is focused on the student rather than the tutor. The tutor is there to guide & support but there is less direct input available from the tutor.