CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
The Level 4 qualifications are for those aspiring professional marketers who wish to gain knowledge & skills to succeed & progress within a career in marketing.
You’ll have a choice to choose between studying the Certificate in Professional Marketing or the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing. Both qualifications will equip you with the skills, knowledge & understanding to perform at an operational level & carry out an essential & successful professional marketing role with the workplace.
To achieve a full qualification at level 4, a pass in both mandatory modules & one elective module is required. Currently there are two elective modules to choose from at Level 4, which will determine which qualification you will achieve on completion.
Certificate in Professional Marketing
= Certificate in Professional Marketing
Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Techniques
= Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing – Course Information
Who is it for?
Our level 4 qualifications are for those aspiring professional marketers who wish to gain knowledge & skills to succeed & progress within a career in marketing.
Some typical job titles of those who study our level 4 qualifications include: marketing executive, marketing officer, marketing communications executive & communications specialist.
What does it entail?
12 months of study divided into three terms (January to March, April to June, September to November) with 2 mandatory modules & 1 elective module.
You will study one module each term. Each module is assessed through either an examination or an assignment at the end of each term. A pass in each module is required to achieve the Level 4 qualification.
Why choose this programme?
The Level 4 is the starting point to develop your marketing career through a blend of practical skills & academic understanding.
You will increase your confidence & employability, keep up with the latest trends & stay ahead in your field.
What does it lead to?
CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world. The Level 4 qualifies you to study the Level 6 Professional Marketing qualifications.
How will I study?
You have two study options:
• Weekly evening term time live teaching sessions delivered by one of our expert tutors on the Zoom platform. Study together with other students from a range of industries & sectors.
• Self-study with our online distance learning option. Make the most of our learning plan, study resources & online tutor support to help you manage your studying.
For both study options, you will study one module each term. Contact us for more information on each study option & to discuss what is best for you.
How much will it cost?
The cost of your qualification is made up of:
• Tuition fees payable to TMLA. These vary depending on the qualification you are studying & your study option. Download our 2022 course fees.
• CIM Membership – £65 a year providing access to a wide range of resources to help support your studies & your career
• Module Assessment fees – £150 per module (plus £45 for online proctored exam)